Friday, November 2, 2012

A November of Thanks!

I've decided to focus this month on thanks. (Duh, right?) It might get mushy, it might get stupid, it might even get pointless. Whatever, I'm humbling myself and my life to the blessings of the Lord for the next 30 consecutive days ... and nothing is off the table. Maybe this is an effort to notice the little things & not just be focus on the big things in life. Focusing on the smaller aspects will help  me to realize JUST how blessed I actually am, at least that's the plan.

Today I'm completely thankful for the first day of the month. HA! No really ... I see more traffic (in my commission based work environment) on the first day of the month than I see on black Friday, Christmas Eve (goober last minute shoppers,) and the day after Christmas combined & today was NO different. It's strange, the influx of people that we have that's caused by the pay cycle of the government employees. Just goes to show how much people value their cellphones and consider them "limb-like." I did more business today than I did on Tuesday and Wednesday combined. It was lovely and my day FLEW by. Thank you, US Government, for making the 1st of every month wonderfully insane.


0 comments:

Post a Comment