Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 10: Eezer Weezer, She's no skeezer

For my tenth day of thanks, I'd like to thank the Lord for my beautiful sister Emily. What a precious heart she has. She and I were never really close until I went off to college because I was always focused on other junk rather than focused on being a good big sister. I prayed and prayed for a little sister and finally when i was 9 she was born! Little did I know that I'd be blessed with four more sisters eight years later. Be careful what you pray for! Sometimes God provides an over abundance. Not in this case ... they're all wonderfully perfect in their own way and I'm so thankful for them all.

This sweet girl sure has been through the ringer and has been a fighter all the way through. She and I have gotten through some tough stuff together and she has shown me a true sense of a fighter. I love her and I'm so blessed to have the title of her big sister!

0 comments:

Post a Comment