Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Entirely Humbled. Entirely Provided For.

Philippians 4:19

"And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."

Yesterday was one for the record books. From waking myself up laughing hysterically at my dream to meeting the sweetest new member of the Hamner family, the day was completely filled to the brim with sweet moments. I think it was partly because I promised myself as I was drinking my coffee that it would be nothing less than fair, but mostly because my God is much bigger than any circumstance I could ever encounter. Please know this ... I'm no Bible thumper ... I just believe in a sweet sweet Savior and I make a point daily to praise Him and I enjoy sharing His promises with as many people as I can. 

I ran into so many delightful people yesterday from so many walks of life. It's refreshing to know that there is more than one type of person in the world. You never realize when your actions are going to speak directly to the heart of another, always be mindful that you have an impact on others. I met several people yesterday that will never know how much of an impact they had on me. One of the most note able is a sweet message that I got from my friend Dusti that made my day and she has no idea. I met her through a very unlikely source and through the strangest of circumstances she has become one of my dearest friends. I thank God daily for her friendship. She's one of the strongest people that I know and I'm very blessed to have her as a leader in my life. She's one of the many people God has placed around me & I'm so thankful for their placement in my life. 

At the end of the day I got a message about a bill that I owed. Now, it wasn't impossible for me to pay it, but I am moving in two weeks (shocking, I know) and I have so many expenses going out and it just seemed like everything was mounting up to an impassable road block. Within five minutes of receiving that message I received a random gift from a complete and total stranger that was almost the exact amount that I owed on the bill. If that's not God providing, I don't know what is. It provided way more than financial help. It provided a hope for the future that I really can't accurately explain. I sometimes get so frustrated with things in life and I move my eyes from God and try to fix it all myself ... and then things like this happen and it's like God takes my face in His hands and says, "Calm down, baby girl, I got you." He totally does. He's got us. Heart and soul. He's got us. And He's not letting us go. Oh how blessed we are to have a Father in Heaven that won't let us go. Take some time to praise Him today ... He certainly does deserve it. 




1 comments:

Dusti Beam said...

I am so blessed to have a wonderful mighty woman of God as my best friend. You inspire me to be a better person everyday. You have shown me the true meaning of loyalty. I know God placed you in my life for a reason and I know that you are going to do big things in life. :) .. Love you always, Dusti

Post a Comment