Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Playing Catch-up ...

For Sunday ....

Beyond thankful for another great day at trade-days! We have work tooth & nail for MONTHS getting ready for this show and it deffinitely paid off. Although next time ... we will bring camo.

For Monday ....

Blessed to have precious friends like Natalie, Jana, Amber, and Michael that pick me up when I'm feeling blue. Monday was such a rough day for so many reasons and the Lord gave me amazing friends that always know how to make my days SO much better.

Proverbs 27:17 
"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another"

Thanks so much guys, for reminding me that God's plan is the only one that matters! I needed you all and you were all wonderful! Thank you!

For Tuesday ....

Lovely little things that make my days so bright! One of which is the fact that I didn't have to be at work until NOON! I got a great run in and got lots of work done for the business. All around a very productive morning followed by a fantastic day at work!


Psalm 107:29-32 - 
"He caused the storm to be still, So that the waves of the sea were hushed. Then they were glad because they were quiet; So He guided them to their desired haven. Let them give thanks to the LORD for His lovingkindness, And for His wonders to the sons of men! Let them extol Him also in the congregation of the people, And praise Him at the seat of the elders."

0 comments:

Post a Comment