Thursday, November 8, 2012

Twenty-two, twenty-schmoo ... Happy Birthday to You!

So thankful for my beautiful sister Courtney and for her special day!!! Ill never forget the first time we met, wore wigs, and danced the night away with neon lights in the background (in her bedroom.) Tina Turner will never know just how influential she was in our bonding. I promise to wear a wig and sing Proud Mary at your wedding and make a fool of myself. As long as you promise to do the same.

You are a beautiful lady and you inspire me so much! I'm not sure there ever have been two more opposite siblings, but I think that's why we work so well! You're SUCH a hard worker, so smart, so great with kids, so ambitious and not scared of a single thing. God knew what he was doing when he put us together!!! I love you and I hope your day was just as special as you!

2 comments:

MT said...

Hate that blogs don't have a 'Like' button!

Carroll said...

Aww :) I love you so much!!!

Post a Comment