Saturday, November 1, 2014

#30DaysOfThanks Day 1: Growth

16 months has passed since I last resided in Tuscaloosa. In the last 16 months, the Lord has worked in my heart in ways that has blown my world wide open.

He used people. 

People who have shown me in a multitude of ways exactly what parts of my personality need to develop. I've developed a confidence and security about myself because of the position I'm in. I get to meet the most wonderful people and go to the most wonderful places. 

Every single person who has crossed my path has had a purpose, but mostly the ones I have gotten close to. I've met people with incredible wit, confidence for DAYS, amazing business sense, spiritual maturity and connection that just won't quit, and through meeting them all I have gained so much. 

To know who you are moreso than you did yesterday, and to know that still you will grow and still you will meet people who encourage you ... what a wonderful thing?! 

To all the lovelies I've met this past year, know that you are so special to me! You have been an integral part of my spirit growth over the year and I love you for it. God has used each of you in ways that have shaped my life and the lives of others in major ways this year! Know how significant your story is and how important it is to keep your gaze in the right direction for your sake and the sake of others. 

So, day 1's lesson: be unapologetically you, but strive like a mad man to adhere to His principles and abide in His love. And everything else will fall right where it needs to fall! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment